Summer 2022 Update
To our dear community,
Squamish Fresh is pausing Tuesday operations for the 2022 summer months effective June 1st
We’re using this much needed spaciousness to fill our cups and envision how Squamish Fresh will continue to support our community.
With the rising cost of groceries we know there’s a massive need and we want all the passionate work we do to be impacting as many people as possible.
We'll use this time to:
- Train our amazing, highly skilled new board members
- Prep for our next AGM
- Transition to a nonprofit and rebrand Squamish Fresh to align with its newly evolved mission and vision
What you need to know:
- There are no Tuesday orders until the fall (we’ll thoroughly communicate the exact start-up date, watch for that via email, FB and IG in August)
- If you're a co-op member you'll be invited to attend our AGM at some point this summer - watch your inbox for that email.
- Nothing will change for you as a member or patron of the co-op but with your patience we'll start orders again soon and they’ll be better than ever!
"I just love seeing our members every week"
We'll miss you and are already excited to see you again in the fall. Have a wonderful summer!